Located in Fredericksburg, PA, Bell and Evans is the established expert and industry leader of humanely raised, premium chicken, selling exclusively to premier outlets. Since 1894, we pioneered many industry firsts and lead through innovation, with standards second-to-none. Here, you’ll have the ability to influence change and see your ideas come to fruition. Our decisions are based on what’s best for our chickens and customers, not cost. Trust in a company that has stood the test of time and work for the best in the industry.
Oversees Client Support and Helpdesk operations. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Familiar with a variety of the field#39;s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to end users. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Act as support lead for front end Client Infrastructure
- Administer Helpdesk software, including request templates, category management, Analytics, and SLA Compliance, and ticket assignment.
- Support Laptops, Desktops, Cell Phones, Desk Phones and other client hardware
- Support for Printers, Copiers, Scanners, and other external network devices.
- Support Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity for client devices.
- VOIP Phones sytem support, from handset to PBX management.
- Works with other IT staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients
- Support for Audio/Video systems in Conference Rooms, including TV’s, Collaboration Bars, and other presentation tools.
- Trains and orients end-users on use of hardware and software
- Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
- Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases
- Determing scope and research solutions for new client technology initiatives.
- Maintains software and security updates for all deployed windows systems
- Maintains and updates windows deployment tools and imaging tools.
- Creates automated software deployment packages in desktop management software.
- Administration of Office365 Environment
- User Administration tasks, including Creation, Modification, Distribution Groups, Security Groups, etc.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Two (2) Years of desktop support experience in a medium or large-scale production environment
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 experience
- Windows 10 Image creation and maintenance experience
- Experience managing and administering a VOIP system – Avaya Preferred
- Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Basic LAN troubleshooting experience
- Basic Wi-Fi troubleshooting experience
- Cellular and Mobile Device experience including iOS and Android
- Network and Desktop printer and copier support experience
- Computer hardware troubleshooting experience including hard disk, memory (RAM), CDROM/DVDROM, Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse, Laptop, Desktop, USB
- Ability to support VOIP phones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex problem and offer recommendations for resolution
- Experience in providing quality customer service
- Network/Server Administration experience a plus
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Spanish language skills can be a plus.
- Computer skills required for this position are covered in the job description.
Take a proactive role in assuring safe, quality products are produced by immediately addressing any safety or quality concerns.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred), or equivalent experience
- Current MCSA/MCSE in related concentration highly desired
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Employee will occasionally need to lift items up to 50 lbs. Employee will spend 50% or more of their time standing or walking.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work environments will vary between: Standard Office areas, Live Animal processing areas, Cold, damp and wet areas, BioSecure facilities, in line with typical live animal processing operations.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage offered
- PTO days offered
- 401k Match
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
- 7 Paid Holidays off