Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Take the opportunity to work with one of America's best-loved and well-recognized brand icons. With annual sales exceeding $1 billion, eight manufacturing facilities across the country, and 5,000 employees committed to excellence, Campbell Snacks with market leading brands in Bakery, Salty Snacks and Cookies.
We are the nation s quality and good-taste leader in premium baked goods, from crunchy Goldfish crackers to decadent Milano cookies, from savory Swirl breads to zesty Texas Toast.
The Depot Manager serves as the critical link between Distribution, Campbell Snacks Sales and the independent Distributors. Responsible for day-to-day Depot operations, while enhancing Distributor relations and providing thorough communications with Distribution and the Campbell Snacks Sales team.
- Audit, adjust and break-down daily load shipments.
- Distribute & bill product to IDPs based on their daily orders.
- Issue stale/unsaleable credit to Distributors in accordance with company policy.
- Account for/balance all daily shipments.
- Manage Depot expenses, particularly labor & utility expenses, to control costs and adhere to budget.
Product Inventory Management
- Order and maintain adequate supply of dry product inventory.
- Maintain sufficient POS inventory at all times to support promotional activity.
- Distribute and bill dry inventory to IDPs.
- Count and balance all inventory on a daily basis to ensure proper inventory levels. Properly and fairly allocate shortages and overages to IDPs.
- Organize and stage dry inventory for easy distribution and accountability. Rotate dry product to maintain fresh inventory, eliminating losses.
- Achieve the Inventory Accountability objectives.
- Track dollies to ensure minimal losses, in accordance with Dollie Management Program guidelines.
Field Sales Force and IDP Support
- Create a positive environment in Depot at load times to support the engagement levels for our IDPs.
- Stage Product order (order sequence?), as detailed on IDP order scroll.
- Print and communicate all IDP billings and reports via the WMS (daily/weekly).
- Provide accurate and consistent billing information for IDPs.
- Assist with customer or retailer service issues.
- Arrive at Depot on time to ensure timely support is provided to all customers.
- Maintain a safe, clean facility always, both inside and out. Always display proper signage (safety, food safety and people related).
- Ensure all Food Safety and Safety Measures are met or exceeded.
- Keep all equipment in proper working condition and maintain all necessary training/certifications.
- Complete & Report out all Safety and Food Safety Inspections and correct any opportunities in a timely manner.
- Maintain proper light and working areas.
- Provide proper first aid and blood clean-up kits.
- Adhere to and follow all safety procedures and processes as outlined by the Campbell Snacks Safety Coordinator and OSHA to reduce the possibility of accidents and/or injuries
- Maintain sanitation standards in accordance with Campbell Snacks Food Safety an OSHA Safety Compliance.
- Maintain consistent communication with Field Sales Force and IPDs regarding upcoming promotional events and display opportunities to aid in the ordering process.
- Maintain communication with the Field Sales Force regarding cuts, shorts and product quality opportunities.
- Communicate IDP(s) information, questions and concerns to the management team in a timely manner.
- Report any depot repair work needed and arrange for the work to be done in a timely manner.
- Report any plant service or transportation issues (late trucks, product cuts, etc.).
- 1 2 years Warehouse management preferred
- High School Diploma required
- College Degree preferred
- Enjoys working with and interacting with others and cross-functional teams
- Able to and enjoys early work hours, as early as 12:00 a.m. (or sometimes evening work hours)
- Reliable and organized
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with numbers/interpret reports
- Strong communication skills
- Inventory acumen
- Computer skills with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Agility to multi-task at any given time to solve for real-time opportunities
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.