Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Collaborate with internal business partners such as Customer Service, Logistics, Procurement, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance to continuously deliver on established business results
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensuring forecasting processes and methods are followed when creating forecasts
- Increase demand forecast accuracy, applying judgment from historical sales, seasonality, promotions, market and customer trends
- Create a shipment-based demand forecast at the customer/item level, and clearly communicate changes and key misses to production and procurement
- Participate in forecasting planning meetings with sales managers, focusing on upcoming promotions, changes in distribution, and recent market trends
- Participate in planning meetings with marketing managers, reviewing sales forecasts and inventory goals as they pertain to product transitions, new product introduction, and promotions
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecasting KPIs to management
- Measure the impact of forecast accuracy as it relates to fill rate and product expiry
- Review customer/item-level forecast misses from prior periods, conduct root cause analysis, and enable methods for continuous improvement
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, and/or Logistics
- 2-4 years combined experience in: Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, and/or Logistics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to effectively engage others as necessary to resolve issues required, preferably within the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Strong knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools and forecasting processes
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a high commitment to meeting schedules
- Detail oriented, with good communication and team building skills
- Experience in perishable goods with complex supply chains and planning systems preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Knowledge of planning systems strongly preferred: SAP APO
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.