Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference
The Deduction Analyst will provide indepth analytical analysis driving ROI initiatives to recover an annual goal of $5mm of invalid deduction across the team from the $400mm annualized deduction pool. The Deduction Analyst will identify deduction elimination, process improvement, Training opportunities, development and implementation of Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) and cash recovery opportunities.
The individual will develop processes, by engaging in high impact deduction clearing work (resolving Trade deductions related to Snacks Sales), and adapt and implement those learnings to ROI driven opportunities across their assigned team. Additionally, this role will manage the process to ensure all invalid trade deductions are properly disputed, which includes coordination between our sales field and customers directly. This person will be responsible for coordinating with the field to ensure a quality work product, investigating complex customer claims and providing coaching / corrective actions to the team as needed to resolve errors identified.
- 40% Proactively develop and implement processes resulting in overall deduction elimination, implement deduction processing time reduction initiatives, and training. Also inclusive is Cash Recovery resulting in Customer reimbursement for invalid deductions. Perform analysis on complex customer claims including detailed investigation as well as liaising with the sales field and our customers. Review team#39;s work on disputed claims, investigate deduction disputes, research and resolve claims.
- 15% Develop, implement and analyze critical KPI, SOP#39;s and reporting for team
- 15% Acts as the Alison to assigned Sales VP and the VP#39;s Organization delivering ROI driven analysis; recommend actions to recover monies and to minimize deduction activities
- 10% Communicates, learns from, and provides effective service to connecting groups (such as sales, Customer planning, e4 Trainers and Marketing departments).
- 20% Responsible for clearing and properly documenting deductions to develop and implement process standardization and improvements.
- Communicate to and influence customers on better ways of working, resulting in collaborate alignment with the customer on deduction processes
- Exceptional data management capabilities
- Development and achievement of reporting in support of KPI targets
- Creative thinking to streamline and minimize work processes
- Minimum education required: Bachelor#39;s Degree
- Education required: College Degree
- Years of relevant experience: 1-3 years of progressive experience in support of data management or strong Internship Program
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Microsoft Office - Outstanding Excel & PowerPoint skills required.
- Excellent Systems Data Management Capabilities.
- Experience analyzing data and summarizing findings.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to present finding to Sales Management and Team Management
- Tableau Tool experience a plus
- Understanding of basic statistical analysis and it#39;s applications a plus
Based in office, but must be able to communicate via email and phone with RSales team, as they work remotely