The Blount family has been in the food business since 1880. Our product Line includes refrigerated and frozen gourmet soups, side dishes and entrees for food service and retail. The Company, headquartered in Fall River, MA, is the largest producer of clam chowder in New England and the largest manufacturer of Lobster bisque in the country.
Summary: This position requires an ability to work in a fast paced environment, a "can do attitude", and the ability to follow procedures. Person must be detailed and team oriented. Data entry accuracy as well as speed very important
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all recipes
- Perform inventory allocations of recipes
- Verify lot numbers of items used
- Perform daily inventory audits of the department
- Identify problem items or areas and recommend improvements
- Work with inventory coordinators reducing extras
- Radio Frequency (RF) usage
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Inventory software; Manufacturing software and Spreadsheet software
Medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan, Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays, Education Assistance Program, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location.
High School or better.
1 year: Inventory software
1 year: Data Entry