U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia; right outside Washington, DC.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world\u2019s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it\u2019s about enriching you.
What to expect:
At Nestlé, we are seeking individuals who can join us full-time and support the Nestlé Sales Organization (NSO) as a Data Analyst. As an Analyst, you will support the Nestle Coffee Partners Solution Lab, Create, Sell, and Execute teams by:
- Identifying and communicating business trends to senior leaders
- Providing actionable insights and recommendations through the use of data models to drive Return on Investment (ROI)
- Updating and creating scorecards to adequately evaluate data sets
- Producing ad-hoc reports to enable informed decision-making to improve performance
- Implementing One source of the Truth, One View of the Truth mindset
- Partnering with team members from NCP SL, Create, Sell, and Execute to assist with course-correcting action plans
The Data Analyst will drive standardization and simplification of reports and supports the business needs while striving for client satisfaction by providing value-added insights.
As a team member within the Nestlé Sales Organization, you will be expected to deliver on the following areas in order to achieve success:
Provide Strategic Support to our Various Brands: Process and maintain day to day customer requests. Will need to pull internal data and point of sale (POS) data to support the business planning process with fact- based and actionable insights.
Win at Retail: Create and maintain business templates; produce and track scorecards, analyze the scorecard results, share these findings, and further refine reports based on feedback received.
Develop Capabilities: Build, test and produce descriptive models. Constantly strive for innovation and producing new best-practices.
Integrated Approach: Focus on providing support and building partnerships with team members across the NCP SL, Create, Sell, and Execute teams, and utilize your internal network to accomplish tasks.
- Bachelor\u2019s Degree (B.A/B.S) in Math, Statistics or related field strongly preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized with exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Proven experience analyzing large data sets
- Comfortable working in a team setting
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to embrace change and learn quickly in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Previous sales experience or other practical understanding of Consumer Products and Goods (CPG) industry
- Experience with web design and HTML creation
- Demonstrated knowledge of business driving technology solutions (such as IRI, Power BI, Business Warehouse (BW), and Source)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Challenges current processes, generates innovative suggestions to improve performance
- Able to generate enthusiasm and excitement for our products and tools
- Must show initiative, responsibility, and leadership potential
- Exposure to a dynamic and friendly work environment
- Opportunity to network with various divisions and employees across the company
- Work with an influential industry leader in consumer packaged goods (Fortune Magazine)
- Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestlé\u2019s Share Valued Organizations (e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Nestlé Adopt-A-School Program)
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.