Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $3.8 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
f’real, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rich Products Corporation, designs, sells and markets authentic milkshakes, smoothies and other frozen beverage all made from real ingredients. f’real f’natics freshly blend our delicious products in our patented blender in almost 20,000 locations across the globe. f’realies (aka employees) have one purpose – to create happiness in a cup for people everywhere by blending delicious flavors with magical moments!
Meet Your Job
The key role of the Customer Support 1 is to ensure our customers receive a WOW support experience from f’real. In this role you will contact f’real customers to provide assistance with issues and to provide training over the phone on operating the f’real program. Customer service is the number one priority for this department and therefore doing whatever it takes to serve the customer is the top priority.
- Customer Service:
- Train new customers via the phone on the f’real program. Training includes equipment operation/maintenance overview, product handling, POS installation and support overview.
- Assist f’real customers calling for blender or freezer support. Support includes gathering information and then assisting the customer with troubleshooting the issue. Troubleshooting includes changing configuration settings on the equipment, reviewing log data in a cloud system and basic component level testing and replacement.
- Manage cases to ensure customer issues are being addressed. Key activities include contacting customer to determine if prior issues/concerns has been addressed. If concern still exists, then assisting customer until concern is resolved.
- Receive and enter part and supply orders.
- Receive sales leads from potential customers.
- Assist f’real customers with billing related questions i.e. invoice requests and remaining balance questions.
- Provide information in response to consumer inquires/concerns about f’real products.
- Follow up with customers regarding existing cases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Help Us Meet You
- Four-year college degree preferred
- PC and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Salesforce experience, or equivalent, strongly preferred
Position Core Competencies
- Motivation: Maintains a high level of productivity and self-direction. Commits to putting in additional effort.
- Responsibility: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
- Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive information. Co-operates within the group and across groups.
- Initiative: Generates ideas for improvement, takes advantage of opportunities, suggests innovation.
- Planning and Organizing: Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives.
- Communication: Excellent written and oral skills. Clear, concise communication style.
- Collaboration: Able to partner well with others and be a productive and accountable team member.
- Problem Solving: Analyze existing information to come up with appropriate solutions.
- Analytics& Systems Knowledge: Able to work fluidly in Microsoft Office and Salesforce to serve the customer
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at asc rich.comif you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.