Combining modern science and artistic culinary application, the Meat Flavor Experts INNOVA provides high impact taste fidelity with its Robust brand of meat flavors. Profiles are available in every nuance imaginable from specific notes to complex ethnic flavors systems. INNOVA provided a full spectrum of savory flavors through the Savor Notes line.
- Service Assurance of our clients is this position main reason to exist.
- This position has direct and ultimate responsibility for our clients satisfaction with the products supplied through the cycle of activities that surrounds sales orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and overall responsibility of the sales order entry process and backlog management.
- Negotiates monitors and communicates sales order status to internal customers.
- Supports and facilitates decision process on customer service area.
- Prioritizes and decides along with planning teams manufacturing orders as needed.
- Initiates definition of customer supply agreements (lead times, ship to address, and other definitions).
- Promotes and define plans within team on how to enhance our customers experience when making contact with our company.
- Generate, consolidates and communicates service level results to the rest of the organization.
- Leads, supports and promotes root cause analysis generation and culture in the Customer Service Department
- Executes, along with other functions action plans definition and resolution for root cause of problems affecting service level.
- Leads and promotes meetings with other areas for problem resolution.
- Participates actively in S&OP meeting.
- Responsible for all order entry, order proof reading and delivery of sales orders to customer service reps.
- Prepare and deliver all export shipping documents.
- Prepares all freight invoices (free text invoices) and return/credits.
- Becomes own department expert DAX user and directs area procedures to effectively use of DAX.
- Identifies and implements optimization activities to improve customer care activities.
- Promotes/maintain department harmony, resolve grievances, mentors, provide guidance and coaching.
- Participants in interviews, hiring and training of new team members when needed.
- Responsible of assigning work, people responsibilities,
- Provides input in appraisal performance, rewarding or disciplining team members when needed.
- Review and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of team and the department workflow.
- Review current procedure, processes and work instructions with appropriate department management and make any necessary changes or updates.
- Trains customer service reps on procedures, processes and work instructions.
- Monitor customer service reps performance to ensure processes and procedures are being followed.
- Leading the root cause analysis findings and corrective action plans definition including working well with multidisciplinary groups.
- To give final solution to root cause problems that affects service level.
- Day to day development of alternative solutions in order to accomplish customer requested delivery date.
- Definition, negotiation and final establishment of supply agreements with customers.
- Management of expedited orders, possible expedited freight cost for customer needs resolution.
Knowledge and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Prior customer service management/team lead experience a plus.
- Possess the analytical skills to evaluate data and make sound judgments regarding the business.
- Understanding and use of ERP Systems, with Microsoft Dynamics being is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Skills, such as Word and Excel.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability