Working with Us
ARYZTA is for people who are passionate about what they do and doing it well. We take pride in our high quality, delicious food and in our leading position as the world#39;s number one frozen bakery.
Our employees are one of our key ingredients, and together they play a critical role in driving the continued success of our business.
In ARYZTA, every day is different. If you are resilient, ambitious, and a team player, this is the role for you and ARYZTA could be the place for you to thrive and grow in your career!
We are looking for enthusiastic and competitive Customer Service Agents to join our Customer Service (Telesales) team. You should be an excellent communicator, be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any customer concerns and queries.
Our Company Benefits - Include
- Competitive hourly rate
- Commission payments
- Paid overtime
- Company pension
- Bike to work scheme
- Initially working from the comfort of your home for the forseeable future
- Further Career & Development opportunities
- Subsidised canteen / restaurant and free car parking when working on site
- Contact existing / new & lapsed customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner
- Delivery of a professional, efficient and timely standard of customer service
- Drive sales of new and complimentary product ranges
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Ask questions to identify customer needs effectively and maximise sales opportunities
- Develop relationships and build rapport with our customers and business partners to ensure customer satisfaction (account management style with your own defined set of customers)
- Build an excellent knowledge of our product portfolio and an understanding of industry trends
- Contribute to the overall success of the sales teams through suggesting areas for improvement and opportunities for focussing new business campaigns
Skills & Qualifications – Essential
- Proven experience within a contact centre environment or other sales/customer service role
- Self-motivated, competitive individual with drive, enthusiasm and a proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets preferably over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints effectively
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets within a team environment
- Confident and professional manner
Skills & Qualifications – Desirable
- Proficient in MS Office and SAP
- Experience of working in a FMCG and / or food role
If you are resilient, ambitious, a team player, and passionate about driving forwards your career with us, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role please submit your complete application documents (CV and motivation letter). We are looking forward to receiving your application on http://www.aryzta.com/aryztacareers.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
ARYZTA Food Solutions Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer