Do you enjoy talking with people? Are you extremely organized? Do you want to LOOK FORWARD to going to work every day? Our Customer Sales Representative opportunity could be perfect for you!
We’re looking for a friendly individual who will interact with our current customers, keeping them informed and happy about products, services, and delivery status. Assisting the sales team, you’ll be processing sample requests, daily order guides, occasional customer orders, coordinating travel for the sales team, as well as calling lost customers, incentivizing them to come back. (Everyone knows the best way to someone’s heart is delicious food!)
At National Food Group, we’re proud of our fun, collaborative, and progressive culture, and we’re always looking for ways to innovate corporate life to be more fun and convenient for our team members. With an open office layout, work out room, some awesome coffee-espresso machines, themed events like popcorn days and Cinco de Mayo parties, our office has a good balance of work and play. We’re continually expanding as well, having recently built our Innovation Center (where all our cooking magic happens) and an indoor clubhouse/meeting room! Who ever said corporate life couldn’t be fun?
Why do we all do what we do here? To give food a home!
If this position sounds appetizing to you, read on!
Your essential duties:
- You will be the voice of customer service: take inbound customer calls and emails, respond to requests for information, and forward requests to appropriate team member.
- It’s always nice going down memory lane with old friends - give former customers a little love! As part of our retention program, re-establish these relationships and retain their loyalty.
- The most important thing is keeping our customers happy! You’ll be at the frontline of resolving any customer experience hiccups if they occur.
- Act as a liaison with the cool people on the Logistics team to manage and track freight and resolve delivery issues.
- People like to taste before they buy; you will process daily food sample requests for our customers.
- Keep customers in the loop, by sending them their order confirmations and estimated times of arrival.
- With the mindset that it’s just as fun planning travel as traveling itself, you’ll coordinate travel for the sales team
- Keep your balance when balancing the books as you reconcile expenses monthly.
- Because you’re so detail-oriented, this hardly needs to be stated, but you’ll help keep our CRM database current with all key customer information so excel skills are a must.
- Work with the marketing team on producing marketing materials and any crazy promotional ideas you might have. Hey, if it works, it works.
- Business and industry is ever-changing, and you’ll likely have additional duties as assigned to assist the EM team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales experience preferred, but not required
- You must be:
- Able to travel overnight up to 20%.
- Able to reflect your friendly personality effectively over phone, email, and in person.
- Good at juggling (without dropping any juggling sticks) multiple tasks in a fast paced working environment. It’d be worse if the juggling sticks were on fire, believe us.
- Able to write as detailed as J.R.R Tolkien, and speak with as much power as Steve Jobs.
- Tech-savvy, not typing like ur 2 kool 4 skool, and generally pretty good at navigating your way around Microsoft Office.
- Bonus to be paid after 90 days of employment
*Please also include your salary requirements when applying.
*Employee referral Tier 3.