SUMMARY OF ROLE: This position will be part of a dynamic technical team responsible for the care of our customer and consumer’s needs and concerns. As part of the Corporate Quality team, this position will also contribute for the overall improvements of our Quality system and Quality performance in various areas. This job description reflects assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Managing, fulfilling, and completing domestic and international customer required technical documentation and inquiries. This may involve direct interaction with the customer to understand their needs and to provide responses in a timely and professional manner.
· Receiving and tracking customer and consumer inquiries, complaints, and managing the process to ensure closure in accordance with company policies.
· Compile and/or assist to compile customer/consumer feedback KPI reports to identify quality improvement opportunities, and drive actions.
· Assess individual customer situations and determine best course of action in alignment with company policies and procedures. Must be able to quickly discern if a situation needs to be escalated and provide factual clarity to assist in issue resolution.
· Assisting with company regulatory/quality programs related to Kosher, Organic, NON-GMO, Gluten Free, USMCA, FDA, etc. to ensure requirements are met.
· Interaction across multiple teams/functions such as Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Manufacturing Plants.
· Drive and deliver other quality related projects and/or task as identified.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· B.S. in Food Science, Microbiology or related technical field. 3 years of food industry experience; manufacturing background a plus.
· Experience with FDA, BRC, Kosher, NON-GMO, Organic and other certifications/regulations and requirements.
· Skilled in Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Share Point)
· Knowledge and usage skills in industry and customer specific document databases such as Trace Gains, Oracle, TraceOne, Repositrack, ProSpec, Edge, GORP, etc. desired.
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbal).
· Must be able to professionally work with customers (both internal and external) and consumers to understand their needs and resolve their concerns.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously, and project execution leadership is strong desired.
· Detail oriented, accurate, aspire to continuous learning and improvement.