CP Kelco ingredients touch a wide variety of foods, beverages, household products and industrial applications. We combine expertise in the science of rheology with customer collaboration and continuing innovation in the use of nature-based ingredients.
Position Summary As the Global Customer Experience Manager, you are responsible for developing and implementing strategies useful in measuring, reporting on, and improving customer relationships and satisfaction. This includes the creation and implementation of various methods of collection to capture feedback interactions from various target populations, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting on target population interactions to measure and optimize customer experience and increase satisfaction and loyalty. You will liaise with the marketing, sales, innovation, and operations/supply chain to identify, monitor, and measure key touch/value points throughout the customer life cycle/ evolving customer journey. What you will be working on
* You will lead the organization in developing and adapting key process indicators to measure customer experience.
* Serve as the key functional resource assisting customer facing departments across the globe, in developing and documenting holistic customer journeys and shaping all customer interactions in order to drive high level of customer experience, at all targeted stages of engagement. Take responsibility for regular updates of the effectiveness of these plans against targets and adapt plans to reflect the changing needs.
* Lead regularly scheduled data collection (surveys, touch points, phone calls, etc.) and measurement tools to track such things as: Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction, Ease of Doing Business, Voice of Customer and Brand Sentiment. Establish regular cadence for such metrics/reporting for the organization.
* Together with Customer, Distributor and Marketing Excellence roles, drive a customer first approach#39; to customer and distributor management while developing a cross functional Customer Experience strategy
* Work with Marketing Communications ensure activities are integrated with overarching customer communication plan
* Develop target audience segmentation/profiles to deliver personalized and relevant customer touchpoints and check points and adapt all communications plans to reflect the changing needs of target audiences.
* Report out on Customer Experience goals and target achievement in alignment with normal Who you are
* Bachelor#39;s Degree in Business Administration, MBA Preferred
* 5-7 plus years of experience in marketing, customer service or the analysis of customer experience data or consulting experience around VOC or CX strategy
* Strong project management and change management skills and ability to influence and drive consensus
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and various survey application technologies is preferred. (Salesforce.com, Qualtrics)
* Experience presenting/collecting data in a Global organization
* Knowledge of the functional needs, processes and traditional challenges faced in B2B2C Sales, Customer Service, R&D; and Marketing, particularly as it relates to manufacturing firms is desired.
* Experience leading customer journey mapping sessions cross functionally and with external customers
* Proven experience leading customer experience related process optimization/change efforts cross functionally and globally with positive outcome
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and shift focus quickly
* Excellent meeting facilitation, group discussion, presentation, summarization, oral and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate complex concepts and capabilities to a global user base with user friendly language
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
* Internal J.M. Huber/CP Kelco employees encouraged to apply as level may be flexible