Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
You'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelez International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Responsible for the field Shopper Marketing by strategically developing and executing marketing programs within the respective accounts. Work with Channel Vice Presidents, Customer Business Leads/Managers, Shopper Marketing Colleagues, Brand Marketing, Insights, etc. to accelerate top-line growth, share growth, and customer penetration.
- Build Mondelez International Brands, run a Business & lead a Talented Team.
- Lead creation of shopper marketing programs and ensure integration of shopper insights, category management and sales strategy to drive best in class results.
- Establish strategic partnerships across CPG Industry to extend Mondelez International brands
- Direct SMG Operations team support.
- Help drive integration of shopper marketing within the planning process both with Sales and Brand.
- Collaborate with Agency partners to ensure the team has the required tools to drive best in class results.
- Undergraduate degree - Marketing or Business. MBA or Master's in Marketing (Preferred).
- 5-10 of marketing/sales experience with preference in CPG
- Strong Leadership Skills - self-starter, team player, great motivator and champion of change.
- Superior Project Management Skills - able to juggle/manage many projects and customers at the same time.
- Great Relationship Skills - strong at forging internal/external relationships and commanding trust/respect of others.
- Great Business Savvy - strong at understanding what makes sense for both the Customer and Mondelez International.
- Strategic - strong ability to take HQ/Brand/Scale strategies and translate those into useable Sales strategy.
- Idea Leadership - needs to be innovative, willing to challenge the status quo and champion new ideas.
- Customer/Consumer Insights - work with Insights to build plans that will translate into new business.
- Strong Analytical/General Management Skills - excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ethnic culture, interests, attitudes, technology, trends, etc.
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.