Enter daily and periodic orders and transactions into the system in a timely and accurate basis, employing knowledge of the order-to-cash process to provide a high level of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately keys both verbal and written orders after verifying content and/or calculating cash totals.
- Verifies daily check-off sheets to ensure all required orders are entered in the system.
- Accurately processes all documents related to billing (including credits, delivery confirmations, etc.).Communicates with both internal and external customers to investigate and resolve discrepancies in the order-to-cash process.
- Maintains files for all order-to-cash transactions and their supporting documents.
- Assists others in meeting daily and periodic deadlines.
- Performs special projects and miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.