Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click Apply to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
We currently have opportunities for a Customer Care Representative to support the Godiva Canadian website & customers. The successful candidate must be bilingual (English & French). This position will be working remotely in US.
The Customer Care Representative will be expected to strive for first-contact resolution regarding, but not limited to, order and product inquiries, Godiva Chocolate Rewards Club issues, complaints, and credit card/billing resolution.
The role may also be cross-trained for other administrative responsibilities in the department as needed.
- Interpersonal skills for interacting, with a high level of professionalism, with customers including inbound and outbound calls, live assistance chat and email.
- Excellent listening, problem-solving, and resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, grammar, and spelling skills
- Ability to analyze information with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Ability to work independently and within various software systems while remaining focused and attentive to the customer
- Experience with PCs, internet and Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must exhibit patience, compassion, empathy, and be a conscientious worker
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Previous customer service experience required (at least 1 year)
- Must be bilingual speaking both English & French
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.