Are you interested in being a part of Sabra’s new Foodservice business team that is building out a strategy to deliver substantial volume & revenue growth as a top company strategic priority? Sabra is looking for a Customer Business Leader Foodservice National Accounts as a key member of the Foodservice Sales team. Do you have a proven track record of growing food brands with key national accounts? The ideal person will have relevant experience working with and building strong relationships with national account operators plus the ability to manage a third-party salesforce. In addition to growing the business significantly, foodservice will serve as a strategic channel to help build our brand, identify innovation and foster trends putting Sabra at the forefront of the fresh food category.
Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Execute Sales strategy and achieve National Accounts Sales annual operating plans for portability and bulk portfolio in the foodservice channel
- Manage and work closely with external Sales team partner; drive & motivate external Sales team to deliver against sales strategy and hit targets at key non-commercial and commercial national accounts
- Drive demand through National Account end operators by leveraging the existing portability portfolio to close white space and expand sku offerings
- Identify customer opportunities and prioritize efforts to maximize sales by driving Sabra bulk through center of plate ingredient sales, identify optimal format and pricing/rebate by customer
- Partner with the Sabra culinary team to create bestselling approach for center of plate platform to all key back of house decision makers across all key segments
- Work with Sabra Foodservice Marketing and other Marketing constituents to identify programming that will help drive sales
- Forecasting & planning; Work with planning team to create annual and monthly sales forecasts for and trade expenses. Build customer presentations and reporting on trackers
- Identifies and develops business building opportunities with customer and cross functional partners. Plus collaborates with Supply Chain to drive efficiencies and service improvements
- As business grows and team expands there will be a need for managing direct reports in future
- This position will report into the VP of Away from Home channels.
Recipe for Success
- BA degree in Business Administration or related field
- 8-10 years of sales experience at CPG selling to national accounts and/or experience at a National Operator (ie Compass, Aramark, Sodexo or large restaurant chain) growing the business
- Broker management experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales objectives
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills and effective relationship building skills
- Excellent business analytical skills – use of data to drive product and pricing strategies, and their impact to production forecasts
- Solid financial acumen - Understanding of P&L and price implications to optimize customer strategies and management of trade funding
- Strong customer interaction and negotiation skill capabilities
- Strong cross-functional and team coordination skills
- Capable of building strong internal and external relationships to achieve desired customer outcomes
- Ability to transform insights and analytics into customized strategic account plans to deliver growth
- Ability to travel 50% of time
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.