Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a Custodian. The purpose of the Custodian’s role is to clean all areas of the LFC corporate office building.
We Ask You to:
- Cleans all common areas of the building including; reception, lobby, corridors, break room, kitchen, conference rooms and restrooms.
- Conducts cleaning duties for individual offices, and workstation areas.
- Utilizes company equipment and products to accomplish cleaning duties for all common and individual areas to include; sweeping, mopping floors, emptying trash, cleaning partitions and fixtures, mirrors and counters, carpets, dusting surfaces, polishing glass, etc.
- Responds to cleaning requests from other LFC departments.
- Keeps informed on safety procedures and works safely.
- Notifies Manager of any unsafe conditions or broken equipment that needs repair.
- Corrects any unsafe conditions and reports to manager.
- Ensures security procedures are adhered to including activating alarm, locking up individual offices, and corporate building at the end of shift.
- Follows instructions on industrial strength chemicals to ensure that they are handled properly while following safety precautions and procedures.
- Assists other maintenance staff and performs other related duties and special projects as directed.
- As necessary, supports the Custodian Lead with exterior cleaning responsibilities to complete projects on time.
Offering You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, paid parental leave, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Mandatory Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with general and detailed office cleaning required
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
“Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location”