Location: Baltimore, MD
Description: Our client, a stellar food manufacturing legendary business is currently seeking a Creative Director.
Interviews and hiring immediately! Join this very top team, culture, career opportunity company!
Very top company in its second century of growth and innovation in retail and foodservice globally. The Creative Director will direct and manage all the visual and copy direction for the E-commerce website. The position will be critical to help develop and manage the brand guidelines to make sure that the E-commerce experience is something that both differentiates the offering but can also exploit the features and benefits of the industry leader. As the brand champion, the CD will be pivotal in helping guide and manage the conversations and decisions about how best to make an emotional product presentation that also converts/sells customers. It is critical the CD can balance the passion for creative and requirement to generate sales.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop and manage the brand look and feel across all media platforms and channels while balancing the need to retain the SKU level brand features and benefits.
2. Single point of contact for all branding creative decisions and be an influencer for merchandise and partnerships that will/can impact the brand impression.
3. Be able to efficiently develop multiple creative options for different marketing channel that support a test and learn environment
4. Able to work in fast paced and ambiguous environment.
5. Manage and hire an effective team of both designers and copy writers.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- BS in Graphic Design, English, Creative or Art discipline, Fashion Design or Digital Design with 7-10 years of experience either all or in part at a direct to consumer brand.
- Solid foundation in using creative tools for both digital, print and video mediums such as: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Corel Draw.
- Comfortable in a test-and-learn creative environment.
- Needs to be able to work in ambiguous situations - flexibility is key.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com