Being a member of this team means you ll partner with business units by providing financial analysis for decision-making purposes. We ll rely on you to report, plan and evaluate our financial results, as well ensure that our financial transactions and reports are timely, accurate and efficient. You ll help us continue to drive our exceptional financial performance.
Cost Manager RTE Network
As a member of the Johnsonville Cost Team, the Cost Manager will play a key leadership role in the RTE Network, including co-manufacturing, by partnering on critical business decisions and being looked to as the analytical and business planning expert. The candidate will also coach and develop other analysts to be strong catalysts for manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
- Partner with Ready to Eat leaders to help define, measure and identify actionable insights, recommendations, and contingencies for key performance measures aimed at maximizing the performance of the business
- Provide leadership, coaching and oversight for RTE Network performance reporting, profitability analysis, strategic and business planning, and strategic decision support/analysis.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization to provide meaningful financial and business analysis, insights and recommendations and help drive appropriate change management initiatives
- Continuously learn the business including competitive landscape, sales and marketing strategies, and operations and supply chain as you work with members across functions
- Develop and coach cost analysts who promote and instill a thirst for business acumen with an ability to critically evaluate business opportunities; have the skills to simplify communication of key insights and a passion to be a catalyst in driving value. Coaching of plant cost analysts will be in cooperation with Plant Coordinators
- Work with the RTE Network and Copack teams to deliver the strategic financial plan, the annual budget and operational forecasts by championing Integrated Business Planning across the team
- Drive the development and execution of procedures and controls within the RTE Network that align with Johnsonville corporate policies and procedures, ensure meaningful and reliable product costs and accurate inventories, and protect Johnsonville s assets
- Develop financial models and analyses that help our business partner across all functions better understand their business from a financial perspective and make financially sound decisions
- Develop and maintain accurate costing methodology to enhance decision-making
- Educate business units on how to maximize profitability and improve commercial decisions
- Participate on various project teams
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance required
- CMA preferred but not required
- Seven or more (7+) years of accounting and finance experience required; manufacturing cost experience preferred
- Experience and passion for leading, coaching and mentoring
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills, with demonstrated results in leveraging information systems
- Demonstrated track record of strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated self-starter with a keen awareness of customer needs and action orientation
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to instill confidence and trust
- Demonstrated, consistent professional growth; advancement potential and desire
- A willingness and desire to Coach for excellence other members on the team
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Date: February 19, 2021
Location: Global Sausage Headquarters, Sheboygan Falls, WI
Coach: Director -Finance Operations
Member Status:Full Time, Salaried
About our Company
Since 1945, our family-owned band of sausage-makers has invented better ways to make, eat and prepare crave-able sausage. Today, we are 2,000 Members strong. We sell our famous sausage in all 50 United States and more than 40 countries. We have a culture built on the idea that if we make developing your talents our top priority, great business results will follow naturally. We call it The Johnsonville Way. It has been our secret sauce for decades, and we hope you get to experience it for yourself!
How to Apply:
External Candidates apply at www.jobs.johnsonville.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.