- 2+ years of manufacturing cost systems experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Proficient knowledge of cost accounting principles
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful, demonstrate business acumen, creative thinking skills and be able to act as a decision maker.
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel and payroll information
- Work is generally performed within a business environment at a plant location, with standard office equipment available.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, walk, use hands or finger, talk, hear, feel objects, tools, or controls; may be required to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision to a computer.
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.