Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Partner with Strategy Director to design the scope, framework, approach, timeline and deliverables for strategy projects (e.g., M&A strategy), and set up the right execution cadence and critical touchpoints
- Lead the execution phase of the strategy development including collaborating with and collecting inputs from cross-functional teams, conducting analysis by him/herself, build “Executive ready” deliverables, and ensure buy-in from key stakeholders, e.g., business partners and Executive Leadership Team
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage executive-level special projects that drive company strategy and performance; responsibilities include rigorous project management and developing “Executive ready” project communications/presentations and final deliverables
- Partner with Strategy Director to design corporate annual strategic review and planning process, and lead the execution and cross-functional collaborations
- Work closely with Strategy Director to prioritize CEO agenda and corporate initiatives
- Support the preparations of critical CEO office routines, e.g., monthly Executive Leadership Team meeting and Board of Director meetings
- Support critical executive-level discussion which provides thought partnership to CEO and business partners
- Contribute to the documentation of internal knowledge
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience at a top consulting firm
- Detail-oriented strategic thinker with both analytical and conceptual problem-solving capabilities and ability to analyze information and develop resolutions with imperfect data
- Excellent project management and execution skills
- Ability to build trust-based relationships, influence and collaborate with diverse stakeholders
- Effective communication skills with proven capability to synthesize complex information into a logical and compelling story and communicate in a succinct manner
- Expert MS Office Skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain high performance in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Sabra’s products and our future growth potential in the U.S. and internationally
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.