Provide support for Southwest Area field staff in their delivery of services to members and analytical support for the Grapevine management as may be required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day and monthly calculation of the Area’s quality premium program
- Develop and deliver information tools to field representatives and reports for Grapevine staff as requested
- Serve as the coordinator of the Southwest Area’s Young Cooperator Program
- Oversee the sample courier system
- Produce some material for the monthly Southwest Area Newsletter
- Prepare weekly membership report
- Maintain and distribute the Member Handbook as needed
- Maintain a small field territory
- Serve as backup for north Texas field representatives
- Calculate on the behalf of all Greater Southwest Agency cooperatives the miles to market for all new members
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned.