Employee Type:Full time
Location:IL South Beloit
Job Type:Production Maintenance
Job Posting Title:Controls/PLC Tech
- Observes functioning of installed equipment to detect hazards, problems, and the need for service, repair and/or replacement of electrical, electronic and mechanical components.
- Discusses performance issues and improvement ideas with pertinent technical staff.
- Reads and understands electronic and electrical schematics; draws sketches to clarify design details and functional criteria of electronic units.
- Assembles experimental circuitry of complete prototype models according to engineering instruction, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components and their functions.
- Recommends changes in circuitry of installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Required to maintain backups of programs from all electrical devices.
- Understands and is able to trouble-shoot and repair solid-state motor drives, solidstate temperature controllers, and computer-based controllers.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or contrives test equipment and circuitry; conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production models.
- Analyzes and interprets data from solid-state motor drives and controllers scope meters and other troubleshooting equipment.
- Adjusts, calibrates and aligns circuitry and components and records effects on unit
- Must be able to check newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
- Must be able to obtain forklift license
- Keeps work area clean and orderly and free of hazards.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.