Our client, a growing food manufacturing company, is looking for an experienced Controller to join their team in Carson City, Nevada. As a detail-oriented Accounting Leader, you will direct the financial operations of the company including budgeting, planning, investing, and other financial matters.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage all Accounting functions including validating expenses, journal entrees as is needed to keep company books up to date and accurate.
- Work with Payroll company to manage Bi-Weekly Payroll for Company and manage HR with HR supplemental support provided by payroll company.
- Monthly P&L and Balance sheet reconciliation; quarterly financials for bank.
- Manage and oversight of budget and working with teams to meet-exceed budget –operation goals; helping to drive improvements in productivity and financials.
- Cash flow analysis: 13-week cash flow projection and to work with Purchasing Director to manage cash flow
- Support FP&A analysis
- Build touch points with production and purchasing while identifying and fixing pain points. Work with teams for Improving forecasting accuracy. Enhancing cost analysis and control across operation
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Full Cycle Accountant
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience working in a manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Please include some career accomplishments and highlights!