Del Monte Foods, Inc. in Modesto California is looking for a Programming Control Systems Technician. The hourly pay rate for this position is $32.86 per hour. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Job Requirements Hands on experience, including one to three years experience in the following areas:
* PLC programming (preferably Allen Bradley PLC5, Logix, SLC).
* Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming (preferably Allen Bradley and Ignition).
* Strong Electronics/instrumentation background.
* PC Hardware/Software familiarity.
* Networking familiarity (DeviceNet, Ethernet).
* Good mechanical aptitude. Primary Duties
* Generate and maintain all PLC and computer documentation in both hard and soft formats.
* Generate PLC programs and HMI screens for special projects with minimal direction.
* Work with various departments to perform improvements to enhance productivity and efficiency.
* Generate training and troubleshooting documentation, communicating, and sharing knowledge. Also assist with training as needed.
* Provide guidance to junior Controls Systems Technicians, if any, to help carry out required tasks.
* Use PLC troubleshooting to assist technicians.
* Perform minor electrical work. Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All resumes need to be submitted through the company website to be considered. www.delmontefoods.com/careers. Please be advised that your application is not complete until you fill out, sign, and submit an Application for Employment for a specific position for which Del Monte Foods, Inc. is actively recruiting. Your application must reflect that you possess the required qualifications for the position. No sponsorship is available for this position. Also, no agencies or 3rd party vendors. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled