Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Provide all programming support for plant PLCs including Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SLC and MicroLogix processors. Update, maintain and add new programming as needs to support process and utility system needs.
- Configuration of communications networks including ethernet, DeviceNet and ControlNet
- Provide programming support for plant HMIs in a server distributed system using FactoryTalk View Studio. Configure and edit HMI stations.
- Specify, design and maintain process and facility network and servers. This includes data server, domain controller, HMI server, reporting server and data collection server.
- Establish network IP Structure and assign IP addresses as needed. Specify and maintain VPM and Firewall hardware and server backup hardware.
- Maintain data collection server using FactoryTalk Historian. Maintain data reporting server using FactoryTalk Vantage Point; create and edit reporting and trending functions to support needs.
- Troubleshoot and program system control hardware including Variable Frequency drives for both hard-wired and drives networked via ControlNet, using HIMs, Drive Executive and RSLogix 5000.
- Perform instrumentation calibration as needed, using process calibrators, thermo-well, test meters, etc.
- Configure and troubleshoot 4-20ma and 0-10vdc loops ensuring proper scaling and configuration of both the instrument and analog module.
- Perform planned, routine, or emergency mechanical or electrical repairs on the equipment as assigned.
Recipe for Success
- HS diploma required; Associated Degree in a technical field preferred
- 10+ years experience with industrial maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years experience with electrical and instrumentation focus in a maintenance role
- 3+ years experience with industrial controls and automation; programming experience required
- Ability to express basic electronic, mechanical and hydraulic principles used in past electrician, maintenance mechanic, and maintenance technician work assignments
- Experience in industrial maintenance (electrical & mechanical) and testing procedures preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting automated equipment, including sensors, valves, pumps, discrete I/O, PLCs, and VFDs. Experience troubleshooting and repairing 480v 3phase electrical motors and circuits.
- Ability to lift and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a 12 hour work schedule on nights within a 24x7 operation (incl and holidays)
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.