Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The CSD Coordinator position is responsible for but not limited to coordinating and ensuring that all validations are current on daily operations, safety, and quality as described in relevant individual skill inventories and entered into the ConAgra Learning Exchange (CLE) and Alchemy databases. The CSD Coordinator will be expected to participate in, record, assist or lead various trainings. The position will help ensure CSD procedures are current and/or will need to create new training materials (playbooks, validations, etc.) as needed. The CSD coordinator be assigned customer groups and will help maintain training records and assist team members from area; convey relevant information and channel issues to the proper personnel in a timely manner. In addition, the CSD Coordinator will work closely with the Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Team to promote an operating culture that integrates EHS with daily operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Regular attendance to ensure training requirements are met
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend written instructions in English (Spanish/Vietnamese a plus)
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team at all levels
- Intermediate math skills
- Intermediate knowledge of computers (e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to accept and provide feedback in a positive format
- Set a positive example for team members and CSD stakeholders
- Ensure new hires (including transfers) training is completed and documented in timely manner
- Ensure training needs are submitted and entered in timely manner
- Ensure all forms used by the CSD department are updated and accurate
- Ensure tasks assigned by the CSD lead are completed within set deadlines
- Understand CSD pillar goals and objectives
- Lead mentors/trainers; facilitate and conduct validations
- Active safety team member
- Develop and publish key metrics and reports (weekly, monthly, annual)
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to speak, write and understand English (Spanish/Vietnamese a plus)
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and related software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to take, upload, edit and use digital images and cameras
- Knowledge of GMP#39;s, safety standards, food allergens
- Minimal mechanical knowledge
- Knowledge of CPS/EHS; lean concepts and best practices (UPS, 5S, Kaizen, LOTO, PIT, etc.)
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Minimum 6 months production or related experience required. Previous computer experience required. Previous operations leadership experience preferred.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.