About Conagra Brands
At Conagra Brands we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today#39;s consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the ##1 or ##2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete - and we#39;re just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility. They must also possess the essential qualifications listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials job responsibilities.
The Continuous Skills Development (CSD) Pillar Lead will plan, implement, track, and design divisional and departmental training programs through the standard Conagra Performance System (CPS) processes. As the CSD Pillar Lead, your role will include pillar management, implementation of one or more critical improvement processes, and working cross functionally on pillar strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate & lead training programs ensuring all employees receive required training and perform gap analysis to identify areas and opportunity for improvement.
- Ensures effective performance that drives desired culture and results
- Maintains and creates innovative user-friendly tools and development education for both managers and team members.
- Edits & produces new instructional training materials
- Ensure all training enrollments meet department directives
- Provide classroom lessons, self-paced assignments, hand-outs, job aids, training plans, analysis, quizzes and reporting
- Identify measures of success and business impact and routinely communicates progress to leadership.
- Collaborates with business unit stake holders to listen & analyze training needs and implement solutions
- Oversee, develop, and lead training program(s) and team of trainers that take ownership of Team Member training and development to produce a high-performance team.
- Cast a vision for training and bring the trainers and team to the next level.
- Manage and maintain training tracking system and hold trainers accountable to updating as they train.
- Manage and progress the CSD pillar through deployment and phase progression.
- Provides a safe work environment for all personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent
- Proven ability to work with and teach employees with diverse backgrounds and learning methods/abilities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations in English.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and in group situations.
- Ability to respond to questions from internal/external customers/vendors at all levels including management.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors#39; Degree in business, finance, or relevant field from accredited college.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Knowledge and previous application of adult education and learning techniques.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations regarding compliance training requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word. Experience with SharePoint and Access a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and prioritize one#39;s own time consistent with the needs of the business.
- Ability to recognize problem situations, investigate and take appropriate steps to resolve.
- Ability to work in cold, wet, noisy, dusty, and humid environments.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships and work effectively with others to complete work assignments.
- Able to work independently or with others in a team environment depending upon the assignment.
- Self-motivated while also willing to ask questions and seek direction.
- Displays responsible behavior at work.
- Open to change.
Annual Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: competitive pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.