Supports operations by expanding the knowledge and skills of the Conagra Performance System (CPS) and the CPS Pillar Structure.
Coordinates CPS with Platform, Plant and CPS Leadership to drive sustainable processes and results. Works with key leaders on pillar strategy, standard methods, auditing/assessment, pillar loss identification/analytics, and deployment of the right tools to attack losses. Helps with pillar education, training and creation of a continuous learning environment for assigned area. Helps plants identify potential process implementation issues and develop plans to overcome. Works with resources in the use of best practices across the enterprise.
Implements CPS processes and metrics to identify, understand, & eliminate losses, increase throughput, & deliver improvement targets.
Works with the Pillars to identify areas of waste / variation to help target & prioritize projects that will reduce operating costs.
Guides plant teams to ensure standard practices, reapplication of improvements, calibration of approach and effectiveness of processes.
Ensures effective documentation & system ownership with the platforms for all standard practices.
Provides leadership & coaching for Pillar specialists necessary to help drive results through a variety of other improvement methods.
Ensures the development of internal resource capability within plants
Acts as a key change agent for CI results achievement and glide path results
Leads pillar teams with strong collaboration and alignment to all pillars, in coordination with platform operations.
Develops playbooks and other training materials as needed.
Ensures resourcing and urgency in approach; while achieving effective results
- BS degree required, preferably in Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of plant / operations experience required, 3-5 years preferred
- Proven record of driving improvement & solving problems.
- Demonstrated experience in leading change & situational leadership
- Outstanding conceptual/process skills
- Clear ability to relate to and motivate people
- Excellent presentation, coaching & communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Experience in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn and use web development tools
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.