Ingredion is hiring a Global Key Accounts Director to develop and deliver unique solutions to support and grow one of our key strategic customers, Ingredion is hiring a Continuous Improvement (CI) Specialist who will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and facilitating the implementation of the Ingredion Performance System (IPS) to improve our processes, as well as facilitating improvement events and acting as an internal auditor for the IPS system.
As a Continuous Improvement Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the execution of the IPS deployment initiative in coordination with the Lean Transformation Manager
- Develop systems to track Key Performance Indicators (critical metrics) for Lean and Continuous Improvement projects and other team-based initiatives
- Facilitate process improvement projects that deliver process improvements and financially give to the business, using the results throughout the organization
- Coordinate the IPS audit program for Ingredion sites and functions
- Provide training for process improvement as required
- Develop a data driven culture of IPS for the sites responsible
- Support the maintenance of the Ingredion Performance System (IPS) Playbook
- Maintain and continue to expand personal knowledge of IPS principles and tools.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating training materials and coordinate the training efforts for CI practitioners.
- Support ongoing development and maintenance of training materials for LSS belts.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams as well as site/functional leaders to identify initiatives and establish priorities based on NA business objectives
- Communicate the status and results of CI projects to key partners
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with and between team members, plants, support functions, etc.
- Mentor, coach and train
- Mentor, coach and train CI project team members to further develop capabilities and positive project outcomes
The CI Specialist position is well-suited for you if you:
- Measures and reports metrics that drive improvement and tell the story of how we are performing
- Demonstrates understanding of the business operating environment and customer needs to deliver results effectively and within budget
- Consistently focuses on achieving strong results, despite stabilizing multiple, complex demands
- Eagerly implements improvements by keeping an open mind and actively incorporating changes
- Enthusiastically helps others and responds to their business needs to build strong working relationships
- Seeks opportunities (training, projects, etc.) that develop knowledge and skills to become a stronger contributor
Qualified candidates will have:
- Proven commitment to the promotion of a safe work environment.
- A minimum of 2 years#39; experience in operations, a technical, or a business role.
- Certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to work with and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Strong ability to cultivate positive relationships with and between team members, plants, support functions and functional groups.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills and a high degree of integrity.
- Strong planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Capable of leading and mentoring remotely on a regular basis
- Capable of leading and sponsoring a data driven environment with an emphasis on statistics, process improvement, and data analysis.
- Fluency in English is required (US)
- Bachelor#39;s degree in business, engineering, STEM, or another technical field
- Willing to travel up to 30%
- Knowledge of Corn Wet Milling or other unit-based operations a plus.
Relocation Available? No
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula. Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance. Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business. Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.