Position Summary, Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Process Technician reports to the CI Manager within the plant org structure. Position is responsible for
supporting the executing improvement projects that drive savings for the facility and Monogram Foods. In order to
support the CI efforts throughout the facility, the Process Tech (SME) must be proficient in the use of computer
system architecture, maintenance and interpretation of Factory-gram to aid in the improvement of process
throughout the facility. Lastly, the Process Tech will support the least cost formulation program (Optimal) via. data
updates to support the Raw processing department.
Job Requirements Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
• Works with supervisors, leads, and others to ensure data integrity in Factory-gram is acceptable across all
shifts of operation. This person is considered the SME (Subject Matter Expert.)
• Provides training and support to all primary data input and end users of Factory-gram.
• Maintain databases of Factory-gram, Optimal, and other CI files that support facility performance.
• Partner with Production leadership to ID and collaborate in problem analysis and solving.
• Interact with IT department to manage hardware and software upgrades.
• Interact with Procurement team to support Optimal updates and system management.
• Interact with R&D resources to Optimal updates and formulation changes.
• Interact with QA to optimize electronic paperwork and FG Tolerance updates.
• Support Finance with supporting data to develop accurate product costing, and standard development.
• Drives improvement in the facility through review, action, and completion of CI tasks via. documented action
Associates or Bachelor#39;s degree in a business, science or engineering field. Equivalent experience in manufacturing will be considered in the absence of formal education. • Math skills including basics (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and also calculating percent#39;s, ratios, charting, graphing of informational data. Knowledge of Six Sigma Statistics or Lean Process is a plus. • Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain a system database. • Training experience in teaching job-task skills in a business environment. • Computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email, ERP, MES, Power BI, or Minitab • Ability to Communicate between departments and shifts.
Language Skills • Strong verbal and written communication skills. • Bi-Lingual a plus- English/Spanish
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; Sitting at a computer
and analyzing data for extended periods of time.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business Documents, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations; ability to write reports.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as Percentages, Standard Deviation, OEE, and
General Statistics Mathematics
Reasoning skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to
interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical diagram form and deal with several abstract
and concrete variables
• Sit at computer and type up to 8 hrs. per day