• Responsible for effective use of change management tools and techniques to assure adoption and buy-in of all stakeholders to the processes and systems across the company.
• Lead projects and coach other individuals running lean projects.
• Educate others in support of spreading best practices across all appropriate plant locations.
• Drive business improvements by identifying the opportunities, defining business requirements, build the business case, and design the process and technology solutions to achieve business results.
• Manage the continuous improvement pipeline with the site management teams, including the selection, tracking, and running of projects.
• Functions as a core team member and subject matter expert in working sessions designed to cross-functionally improve business operations.
• Act as end-user advocate and ensure balanced decisions are made that consider return on investment, risk mitigation, data integrity, employee satisfaction, sustainability and total cost.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related science
• 5+ years of experience in continuous improvement, preferable in a process manufacturing environment.
• Six Sigma Certified Green or Black Belt preferred.
• Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational and project management skill.
• Ability to travel, typically 20% and potentially up to 50% at times.
Company is offering a strong salary, relocation package, bonus, and top benefits!
Please send your resume to email@example.com and connect with me on Linkedin to get up to date release on hot jobs.