Location: Bowling Green, KY
Our Food Manufacturing client is currently seeking a CI Manager for their facilities North East of Bowling Green, KY. This position will bridge the gap and be the SME from a continuous improvement standpoint. They will lead the process improvement charge, organize CI events and training, all while working with all departments and levels to maximize efficiency. This role requires a six sigma black belt, as they will be mentoring greenbelts extensively. This role will also require travel to regional facilities.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintains highest standard of Safety for all functions on an ongoing basis and ensures compliance for self and others to OSHA standards.
- Ensures compliance to quality, food safety and HAACP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and government standards.
Work with key manufacturing stakeholders, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change
- Supports the overall Operational Excellence program and deployment
Lead and facilitate process improvement workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- Coaches and develops pillar teams in Lean/Six Sigma process improvement methodologies.
Actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
Develop and publish sop’s , one-point lessons, and standard work instructions for various manufacturing processes across the organization.
Provides analytical support to continuously identify gaps, project opportunities, and solutions
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or similar field highly preferred
- 8+ years of Process Improvement experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2-4 years of experience as Certified Lean six sigma Black Belt within multiple manufacturing sites
- Must be a proven leader and team player, with experience in change management
- Experience using SAP for CMMS, WMS, ERP strongly preferred
- Stable work history with a proven track record of training and mentoring team members in LEAN
- Experience with setting up and facilitating Kaizen/LEAN events and involving all levels of the business
- Experience taking ideas from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical experience, and good grasp on metrics to measure success
Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com