About the job
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: As the Consumer Strategy & Shopper Insights Analyst you will work as part of a fast-paced and agile team creating value though the delivery of Consumer & Shopper Insights. The work you do will support the formation of the strategic direction of the company through the facilitation of data and insights at an enterprise level. With Danone Canada, you will have the opportunity to expand your Insights toolkit, meaningfully drive business results, and deliver benefits beyond the bottom line via corporate manifesto and B-Corp initiatives.
Your role will be to support the Consumer Strategy and Shopper Insights team in the compilation of key insights, reporting and reviews, to ultimately create value for Danone Canada.
- Create and manage reporting and track key business metrics including but not limited to period reviews, new item tracking, Nielsen consumption.
- Complete quarterly category reviews and category/business deep dives as required. Actively pursue "real time" and competitive insights
- Assist in the developing summaries for communication internal vs external as required
- Develop new tools that will enable the organization to make better decisions and simplify processes
- Support team with adhoc business requirements and analytics as required.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- Bachelor#39;s Degree, College Diploma, or Equivalent (Required)
- Minimum 2 -3 years broad experience in category, brand, customer and shopper insight within North American markets, CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry.
- Understanding of statistics and regression to be able to read and communicate research results
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, with proven advanced proficiency in Excel (e.g. INDEX & MATCH, SUMIFS), Pivot Tables, Visualizations and advanced PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency and experience working with Nielsen, Homescan and POS data systems and its integration into usable team insights
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and presentation skills with the ability to make independent decisions that align with the needs of the business
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Must have comfort and ability to present to key internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player
- Database management, VBA & Macro skills are a strong asset.
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country#39;s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We have 500+ employees across Canada engaged and energized to deliver Danone#39;s mission: Bringing health through to food to as many people as possible, by working on strong brands such as Activia, Oikos, Danone, Silk, International Delight and many others Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone Canada doesn#39;t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We#39;re proud to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to cultural background, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or age. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.