Our manufacturing client is actively searching for a Construction Engineer in the Estherville, IA area. Apply now!
- Develop plan views, cross section, construction details, etc. for the buildings to be constructed.
- Employ structural analysis to determine loads on structural members.
- Develop preliminary drawings for buildings in the initial state of quoting.
- Utilize IBC (International Building Code) and provisions in ASCE 7 (American Society of Civil Engineers).
- Learn and understand the companys product lines.
- Develop estimates for various client buildings; i.e. quantity take-off of materials and applicable material costing.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related.
- 3+ years of experience in studying or practicing Building Design/Engineering.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD architecture or related software.
- Knowledge of Construction methods and materials.
- Ability to perform relevant structural analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency with drafting, architectural design or AutoCAD applications.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and architectural drawings.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- ESOP Program
- Relocation Assistance
engineering, construction, buildings, manufacturing, structural, drawings, quotes, production, AutoCAD, design, architecture