There\u2019s more to life at Nestlé
We are more than the brands you love. We are the world\u2019s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Nestlé is committed to enhancing people\u2019s lives, everywhere, every day!
Our Nestlé Development Center in Marysville is one of the longest-standing R&D centers in Nestlé\u2019s worldwide network. Here, we provide technical development expertise for beverage products. Whether it is in terms of convenience, health or pleasure, we are committed to creating trustworthy products and processes that improve the quality of consumers\u2019 lives.
- Work here, and you\u2019ll get variety. We\u2019re located in the Columbus Region, where you can experience a vibrant city, charming neighborhoods, and serene country sides. The Columbus Region has a reputation as the
- ##1 Opportunity City,
- One of the Seven Smartest Cities in the world,
- Fastest growing Midwestern city, and
- 15th largest city in the U.S.
- The 3rd US city for the number of fashion designers behind New York & Los Angeles.
We make a difference with our passion for coffees!
We are looking for a highly creative, insightful and dynamic graphic designer to help us create innovation for the worlds biggest coffee brands, NESCAF\u00c9 & STARBUCKS. Our next innovation concept designer will be a part of the global innovation team (based in US, Singapore & Switzerland) to disrupt the global coffee market with new innovation concepts. Using your exceptional design skills & knowledge of the latest design trends together with our superior consumer understanding & coffee category knowledge you will out design the competition & drive growth for our brands!
- Support the Innovation/Renovation process in creating new innovative concepts
- Facilitate the ideation process through visual aids and recommendations, based on exploration, diverging, converging in facilitated discussion
- Translation of an idea into a (series of) sketches, designs, storyboards, renders, & prototypes making the idea tangible
- Creative problem solving through design thinking
- Stay up to date with (design, product) trends, manufacturing and prototyping techniques
- Work alongside Brand Managers and Stakeholders to understand and visually articulate innovation within our brands visual identity
- Lead visualization of packaging and product concepts for internal communication
- Propose and implement new tools for early conceptualization
- Proactively propose and drive new ideas, concepts to the business partners
- Integrate consumer feedback into original ideas to improve them
- Transform a 2D proposition into a final mock-up allowing to reproduce the final consumer experience on shelves or in the accurate channel
- Degree in Graphic Design strongly preferred
- 5 years\u2019 creative experience in a design field
- Packaging graphical & 3-D structural design experience
- Sketching and drawing efficiently
- Design Thinking experience
- Brand identity & consumer insight understanding
- Deep understanding of brand visual identity in CPG
- Able to work with an international design team using remote communication tools (project update, remote support)
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.