Mark Anthony Services is hiring a Compliance Manager to focus on leading all aspects of compliance with the alcohol industry practices outlined in the Federal Alcohol Administration Act, providing guidance to partner teams, and leading all US federal and state alcohol licenses. Experience with TTB regulations regarding the marketing and sale of alcohol (Tied-House Laws, Commercial Bribery, Exclusive Outlet, Etc.) is crucial to the success of this role.
As a Compliance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Research federal, state, and local regulations regarding marketing and sale of alcohol including sampling, advertisements, and national and regional promotional programs.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to legally achieve company goals by providing guidance and risk analysis on in market programming
- Review sales and marketing materials (ex: printed and digital ads, in store displays, & coupons)
- Be responsible for the process of state and federal licenses applications and renewals
- Maintain various internal systems
- Establish excellent working relationships with state contacts, vendors, and internal teams
- Build spreadsheets and presentations with regulations by performing informative/legal research
- Cultivate and improve performance of compliance team members
- Provide fundamental compliance training to team members
The Compliance Manager position is well-suited for you if you:
- Proactively research subjects from inception through completion as needed to meet business initiatives
- Build visibility in an ambiguous environment
- Possess managerial skills to lead team members.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and ecommerce.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-8 years alcohol beverage regulatory background required with law firm or alcohol company
- Ability to find solutions and resolve issues related to an ever-growing business.
- Ability to advise company personnel on compliance risks and complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Solid understanding of the three-tier system and the Alcohol, Tobacco, Tax and Trade Bureau.
- Proficiency in multiple areas of alcohol beverage law and voluntary codes, including, but not limited to, regulations surrounding Federal Permits, State Licenses, marketing programs, The Beer Institute, and various trade initiatives.
Relocation Available? Yes, for the right candidate
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Mark Anthony Services provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands., which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD. Mark Anthony Services is a member of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America#39;s most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the alcohol beverage sector. We are a private, family owned business that cares for people
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus. We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.