Communications Marketing Specialist
Mrieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Communications Marketing Specialist. Your mission will be to:
Develop brand awareness, and positively impactnew business development. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Edit and produce copy for marketing collateral
- Manage and edit content for blog
- Create and execute campaigns and promotions for North America
- Use segmentation techniques to target the appropriate audience
- Edit copy provided by business units for messaging and brand voice
- Maintain existing CRM integrations with marketing platform
- Increase customer engagement with campaigns and contact acquisition
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise company and products/services on various media outlets
- Produce marketing copy for website; Monitor website and social media pages
- Craft and send monthly newsletters
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Create and implement plans to increase market share
- Coordinating with memberships and partners
- Create and maintain corporate marketing presentations
- Duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Communications or Marketing
- 3-5 years experience creating emails and landing pages within a marketing automation platform in a B2B environment
- Thorough understanding of the email marketing customer life-cycle
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite and WordPress is also required.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must be a self-starter and able to independently manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to create email media utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus.
- Knowledgeable on CASL and CAN-SPAM compliance laws and any other regulations
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button