McCormick & Company is a global leader in flavour and one of the most respected and familiar names in the industry. In business for more than 125 years, McCormick manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry-retail outlets, food manufacturers and food service businesses. There#39;s never been a more exciting time to be at McCormick & Company, Asia Pacific. A respected global leader in flavor with more than 11,000 employees worldwide and facilities in 27 countries, McCormick produces, market and distribute spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry. A relentless focus on growth, performance and people continues to drive strategy and success.
Our new Asia Pacific Headquarters & Technical Innovation Center in Biopolis, Singapore and a new manufacturing facility in Thailand will support our ambitious plans for the region. With our strong footprint, winning brands and the power of our people - we#39;re a region on the rise.
Commercial Manager - Japan
This role will direct the strategic sales effort to win and maintain business with our Flavour Solutions segment and has responsibility for allocated Industrial accounts in Japan market.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, Flavour Solutions and based in Japan, the role will:
- actively participate in and develop sales strategies, communicate strategies and programs to the business, actively sells the value of the McCormick categories and products as well as build strong business to business relationships across all functions.
- develop and implement business plans which will include the identification of opportunities & threats and achieve growth & financial profitability within the industrial segment.;
- manage and assist in analysing, planning, research and development of the organisation#39;s objectives and strategic plans in order to achieve business opportunities, growth and financial profitability.
- interact with mid-to-senior levels of management within our customer#39;s organisation to maintain and win new business, represent the needs of customers vertically and horizontally within McCormick;
- prepare budgets and monitor budget levels for the Flavour Solutions segment and operate within budgetary guidelines. This role has direct sales responsibility for profit and loss of the customer base
- A recognised tertiary qualification with at least 6 to 10 years#39; B2B sales experience in foodservice, Meat Processor, and Food Manufacturer with good general understanding of markets, products, processes, competitors and customers#39; needs;
- Demonstrates sustained success in meeting budget, goals & contributing to the growth of the business.
- Results Driven, high personal and professional aspirations.
- Brings solutions to the table, not problems.
How to Apply
If you#39;re have an appetite for challenge, come have a seat at our table. Apply at McCormick#39;s Career site via www.mccormick.com. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.