The vision of SunOpta is to be the most innovated, vertically integrated provider of organic ingredients and healthy food solutions.
Job Title: Commercial Analyst
FLSA Status (US): Exempt
Reports To: Senior Director Commercial Operations - Fruit-Based Food & Beverages
SunOpta, a leading company specializing in the sourcing, processing and production of organic, natural and non-GMO plant- and fruit-based food and beverage product, is looking for a self-motivated and independent Commercial Analyst who is responsible for supporting the Commercialization, Marketing, and Sales functions for SunOpta#39;s Fruit-based Food and Beverage team in its mission to profitably grow the business. In addition, the Commercial Analyst will serve as liaison for the team across multiple functions including Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Quality, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project Management / Commercialization: 50%
• Marketing: 30%
• Sales Support: 20%
• Other projects and duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum bachelor#39;s degree in business, marketing, finance, or equivalent experience
• 2 - 5 years of related analytical experience.
• Project management experience, including task and timeline development.
• Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations
• Ability to work independently, but a strong and effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Exceptional analytical skills with a demonstrated appreciation for the value of attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
• Expert knowledge of Excel including Pivot tables, Lookup, and other data management functions. Advanced skills with both PowerPoint and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate
• Requires ability to roll-up your sleeves and operate in a fast-paced, high-demand, entrepreneurial environment
Travel up to 10%
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER