Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Collaboration Architect will be responsible for modernizing all messaging and collaboration technologies at Campbell s with a focus on providing a high-quality user experience.
You will ensure that messaging and collaboration methods are cutting-edge and are delivered securely, with reliability and resiliency in a method that is as intuitive to the customer as possible.
The job requires accountability over all elements of Office365 services related to messaging and collaboration including designing, architecting, and delivering of new features and upgrades, maintenance and monitoring to ensure quality, administration, and support of the service day-to-day.
In this role you will report to the Senior Manager of Collaboration Experience.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the delivery of Microsoft Office365 services including Exchange, Messaging, Teams Collaboration, SharePoint, and Power Platform.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of the global Messaging and Collaboration environment.
- Responsible managing, maintaining, and updating a Messaging and Collaboration operations leveraging partner.
- Lead complex Office365 projects such as integration via acquisitions and divestitures.
- Ensure Office365 is as secure as possible given business requirements.
- Accountable for the delivery, management, and maintenance of mobile device management.
- Partners with Meeting Experience team to ensure overlap of technologies is run optimally and to drive Unified Communications projects.
- Provides Level III support for Messaging and Collaboration including guidance and training to support organization for Messaging and Collaboration.
- Produces communication as needed for IT, End Users and partners related to changes and feature enhancements to Office365.
- Engage with the business, internal IT, third parties including Microsoft to solve for complex Collaboration problems.
- Proactively identifies IT trends, Change to technologies and their implications on Campbell s landscape.
- Engage with IT Security and Group Internal Audit to ensure security, reliability, integrity, and robustness of solution design.
- Interface with IT Leadership and provide updates related to Collaboration and operate cross-functionally to manage Collaboration.
- Performs root cause analysis reports after critical outages to address underline problem.
- Build and maintain detailed documentation related to architecture, processes, and procedures and contribute to Collaboration roadmaps.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Bachelor s Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years engineering experience working with Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration including, but not limited to the following:
- Office365 (since or near 2011 inception).
- Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online.
- SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online
- At least 5 years experience. managing Office365 operations, technical support provider management and mobile device management services.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to build architecture diagrams.
- Experience in managing enterprise social media services (Workplace/Yammer).
- Exceptional understanding of the following areas that impact Collaboration:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud and on-premises single sign-on and authentication
- End point (PCs and tablets/smartphones) office productivity tools
- Exceptional understanding of Office365 applications and monthly updates and patching.
- Experience in management of Infrastructure and/or IT deployment projects.
- Strong foundation in systems automation, change management, capacity planning and documentation.
- Proficiency with Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform and other Office365 products as well as PowerShell.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Azure, AD Azure Sync, and Microsoft Identities.
- Proficiency with network tracing tools like Wireshark and browser/HTTP tracing such as Fiddler.
- Knowledge of the following: DNS, IP Addressing, routing, messaging protocols such as POP3, IMAP, SMTP, LAN/WAN, Network Load Balancing, Security devices, SAN/NAS, UCCS, SCOM.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.