CNC Mill / Lathe Programmer
- Provides direct supervision of machine operators and deburrers to maintain production goals in a production cell.
- Responsible for ensuring machine or CNC programming/set-up issues are corrected and improved to increase production efficiency.
- Assures manufacturing processes achieve product quality that conforms to blueprints and specifications.
- Supervise training and orientation of new workers in the production cell.
- Audits for clean and safe work environment for the production cell.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to improve production and quality of product.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing machine tooling fixtures as required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Minimum of 2 years CNC Programming experience, MasterCam experience preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of G and M code.
- Understanding of inspection techniques and measuring tools.
- General interpersonal skills to cooperate and work effectively with others.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Ability to lift up to (50) pounds without any equipment assistance.
Successful applicants will receive competitive salary, health benefits, PTO and 401K plan opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time