· Inspect manufactured and/or processed products to verify conformance to customer drawings and specifications
· High degree of experience using CMM with PC DMIS software (programming and operation)
· Must be proficient using hand measuring instruments (micrometers, calipers, height gages, optical comparator, etc.) and familiar with MBD/DPD data
· Must be proficient in applying the principles of GD&T for blueprint/model interpretation and acceptance activities.
· Responsible for conducting First Article, In-Process, Final inspections and accurate report generating utilizing AS9102 FAIR format.
· Experience with Quality Management System principles ISO9001: 2008, AS 9100C, etc.
· Generate and maintain Nonconformance reports and records.
· Participate in Corrective Action processes, including containment plans, root cause analysis, corrective countermeasures, and providing objective evidence for verification/closure.
· Accurately document the results of inspections and issue Certificates of Conformance.
· Maintain and archive controlled document files and records in a timely and accurate manner.
· Participate in internal and external audit activities as needed.
· Provide feedback on the quality aspects of parts and assemblies to QA and Production.
· Ability to interact with machinists for communicating inspection results
· 5 Years Working experience using PCDMIS (CMM)
· Possess a good mechanical aptitude and/or prior machinist experience a plus