5+ Years’ industrial MES and automation experience
Bachelor’s in computer science/Engineering Technology (Mechanical Eng.; Food Tech. Eng.; Chemical Eng., Electrical Engineering)
Wonderware System Platform, Rockwell SE or similar MES applications
SAP data flows for Manufacturing and Warehouse systems and their integration to MES
- PAC/PLC Control Systems
- Support the factory automation and Controls Technician(s) in the below areas:
- Intermediate to advanced troubleshooting production PAC/PLC’s, their control systems and associated hardware
- Troubleshooting production HMI systems and code
- Troubleshooting production VFD and servo drive systems
- Systematic back up and change control of PAC/PLC, HMI and associated peripheral equipment programs
- PAC/PLC, HMI and drive system programming
- Interactive support of the automation obsolesce program.
- Interpret electrical schematics and complex safety circuit networks
- System Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)/Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Intermediate knowledge of GE Proficy iFix and Historian, Rockwell SE, OPC Servers, MS SQL Server to support guided configuration and enhancements.
- Intermediate to advanced troubleshooting of messaging from production floor equipment to-and-from the SCADA/MES systems.
- Perform security updates and maintain backup and recovery plans for SCADA/MES.
- Maintain secure 3rd party access and remote connectivity to the LMS systems.
- Operational Technology [OT]
- Intermediate troubleshooting of Microsoft Server platforms using a remote desktop protocol
- Intermediate troubleshooting of network switches, Internet Protocol routing, and machine messaging protocols. TCP/IP, Modbus, DH+, RSControlNet.
- Monitor Firewall log files to identify traffic issues and build Firewall rules
- Maintain LMS (Locally Managed Systems) Active Directory Groups and accounts used to interface with the SCADA/MES systems
- Maintain inventory of SQL logins and password used by SCADA/MES Applications
- Maintain inventory of AD Service accounts used by SCADA/MES Applications
- Ensure accurate documentation of all local MES&A and automation platforms. Technical Architecture Manuals and Technical Operations Manuals.
- Support the analyses of performance data to improve electrical and automation equipment unplanned stops.