Bachelor’s in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
• Planning, Design & Implementation of Major Projects
o Develop, design and implement major individual Capex and M&R projects in timely and effective manner
• Continuous Improvement Initiatives & Technical Resource
o Monitor and Drive OEE Improvements – Jointly (Eng. & Maint.) Own Operational Reliability Reporting & Analysis
o Provide leadership and/or support for the identification, development and accomplishment of improvement initiatives that significantly improve the operational and business performance of the Lawler Operations.
• Capex Program Planning & Management
o Ownership for timely development of the Annual Capex Budget for Operations
o Planning, Monitoring and Coordination of the timely implementation of the Annual Capex Budget
o Develop& Update Preliminary Long-Range Capex Plans for Operations
• Responsible for setting strategic/tactical vision, direction, long-term solution execution and process standards governance for a core and/or broader multidisciplinary technology/engineering domain area(s) including platform oversight, cross-functional collaboration as well as global/regional oversight; and/or provides direct/indirect customer support and delivery of services
• Coordinates with plant leadership to ensure pro-active approaches for meeting efficiency standards, to recommend process improvements and to develop business case for improved operational effectiveness methods and leading practices. Guides location production and engineering managers in reliability excellence and production excellence implementation. Assists locations management in the execution of reliability best practices and consistency of operations.
• Provides overall leadership to ensure consistency in the development of the capital planning process for base and non-base capital projects.
• Directly lead and/or provide strategic governance and oversight on the development/governance of best/leading practices vision, strategy as well as program administration governance for a core technology/domain practice.
• Promotes strong business/customer partnership to ultimately influence strategic/systemic changes, bridge technology gaps and set organizational goals as well as governance around process improvement and best practices.