• BS degree in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years' in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment w/ electro/mechanical focus
• Troubleshooting industrial\process control systems; all aspects of electronics/electricity, power\control voltages, instrumentation, electro-pneumatic control devices, and Allen Bradley Variable Frequency Drives
• Wonderware Intouch HMI troubleshooting and modification
• Legacy PanelView, PanelView Plus development, configuration & troubleshooting
• The primary job function consists of the maintenance and repair of all mechanical, electrical and electronic components of the automation equipment
• This will include, rebuilds, general inspections and Preventative maintenance
• Other duties include diagnose, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
• Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops.
• Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
• Will also assist the shift Operator Mechanics by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
• Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting robotics/automation