- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or similar Engineering discipline
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in a CPG Manufacturing environment
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing industry practices, engineering principles
- Six Sigma Green Belt minimus/ Black Belt preference
· Address improvements in process efficiency, product quality, and the cost of inferior quality.
· Responsible for directing and conducting assigned tasks and/or projects in manufacturing operations and ensuring that all safety procedures are followed.
· Provide leadership in process optimization, relying on state-of-the-art process data collection, process control, and process modeling systems with a focus on asset set up and operational up-time.
· As each asset has obtained standard operating conditions then the focus will shift towards evaluating the full range of operating conditions to enable a better future design.
· Supports and promotes safe practices and environmental commitments in alignment with company commitments, policies, and compliance requirements.
· Work with operators to develop, improve, and monitor key procedures.
· Identify process and equipment limitations to eliminate bottlenecks where appropriate. Seek, recognize, define, and solve to determine root cause and implement corrective actions.
· Develop knowledge and skills to be recognized for expertise and functional leadership in applications of engineering principles, scientific analysis, continuous improvement, and project