Jack Link#39;s is not made up of a bunch of button-up, corporate types. Like our brands and products, we believe in being authentic and genuine. Life is too short to be artificial. We have never done things the way everyone else does. Over the years, for us these facts have always been more than just a way of doing business, it has been a way of life.
What makes working at Jack Link’s so special? Jack Link’s is a company for personal growth, for awesome characters who are real, love speed and with great self discipline. You can feed your wild side while working in a very international and fresh environment. We push hard and take risks - with the unwavering passion to get done what we have set out to do. All backed up by an unflinching eye on quality.
Jack Link’s is a family owned and value driven company. In April 2014 Jack Link’s bought the brands BiFi and Peperami from Unilever. The remainder of the year was used to implement the brands and organisation in a new head office organisation in Amsterdam. In 2016 the Beef Jerky product was integrated and Jack Link’s EMEA was up and running autonomously. In the meantime, Jack Links EMEA has grown to 550 employees and is still growing.
The CI Manager you will be driving performance excellence, focussing at the Ansbach site but also supporting our Supply Chain organization across EMEA where needed. The position will focus on a.o. continuous improvement of OEE, OPE, autonomous maintenance, preventive maintenance, planned maintenance, performance control systems, training and education initiatives, organisational culture and workforce behaviours.
- Design and align continuous improvement strategy.
- Undertake GAP analyses on performance and capability to assess current state and translate into CI roadmap for Ansbach site.
- Convince Plant Manager and Operations Director EMEA based on strategy and roadmap.
- Refresh, update and implementing existing performance excellence models/ways of working to make sure they fit the Ansbach site and the EMEA supply chain organization.
- Drive the transformation process towards performance excellence, including proposals (and business cases) for CAPEX investments.
- Drive continuous improvement culture within Ansbach site and Jack Link’s EMEA
- Design/update auditing process regarding plant performance and cost performance to measure the Ansbach site progress.
- Drive process variability reduction to continuously improve the performance of the site.
- Build, lead and develop continuous improvement team.
- Embrace the Jack Link’s culture, incorporating its values into every day work life, acting as a culture ambassador and brand steward
· Master’s degree in engineering, operations management or business management is required
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the FMCG and/or Food industry, combined with experience in a consulting environment;
- Experience with Operational Excellence (e.g. WCOM, TPM, Six Sigma or Lean);
- Successful track record in leading transformation processes within a manufacturing environment;
- Transfer skills experience and knowledge to site change agents and team members through coaching, mentoring, and training;
- Build teams and implement through people and change behaviours;
- Coach, constructively challenge and thereby change the behavior of leaders, change agents and team members while generating enthusiasm
- Rapidly identify key issues from a wide range of complex data, tell a story and quantify opportunities;
- Practical and pragmatic approach, commitment to deliver sustainable value to the site objectives;
- Languages: German (fluent) and English (fluent)
o An independent, challenging and fulltime job within a great team in an international company;
o A competitive salary, including performance related variable reward;
o We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.