WE#39;RE HERE TO BRING DELIGHT TO THE WORLD OF NUTRITION
OLLY is a fast-growing company working to bring simplicity and delight to the world of nutrition. Yes, stuff like vitamins, probiotics and plant-based protein. We see only upside in the opportunity to transform the category experience. Not only that, we believe you can#39;t have happy without healthy. And isn#39;t true happiness where it#39;s at? So we#39;ve made it our personal mission to help people make healthy choices by making it easier than ever for them to get better nutrition into their daily lives. We#39;re super passionate about the work that we do and we#39;re on the hunt for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.
We hope you#39;ll indulge us as we toot our own horn a little. We currently have over 40 products sold nationwide at retailers including Target, CVS, Safeway, Walmart and many more. We got off to a fast start and have already been recognized as a successful, transformational brand in both the supplement and nutrition categories. As you can imagine we need more rock stars to help us continue the pace as we have high hopes for our future.
OK, one last tidbit or two - We recently joined our friends over at Unilever to help us grow OLLY into a global brand. We are also a B-Corp, so doing social good is built into our DNA and we#39;re headquartered in the heart of San Francisco with a culture that reflects the friendly, optimistic and health minded values of the brand. Our goal is to build a uniquely special company and brand that we will make us all proud!
BUT ENOUGH ABOUT US LET#39;S TALK ABOUT YOU
THE ROLE: CHINA C2C COMMERCIAL MANAGER
The Commercial Manager is responsible for leading the development and growth of the C2C sales channel for cross-border e-commerce sales in China. Sitting in San Francisco, this role is a key bridge between the US and China teams and will interact cross functionally with Sales, Finance, Ops, Marketing and Supply Chain. An important aspect of this role is acting as an OLLY brand ambassador to build authentic word of mouth and drive business growth among Chinese consumers.
- Interact with a Mandarin-speaking network of Chinese daigou#39;s to create brand awareness and support sales needs
- Establish an effective communication channel with the US based distributor to support retail strategy in C2C channel
- Advocate for the C2C channel and the needs of the China market within the construct of the rest of the US business
- Create a strategy to effectively integrate the C2C channel into the US business including supply planning, logistics, and financials
- Support P&L for C2C channel
- Establish a communication strategy with the China team to ensure ongoing alignment between the US and China teams
- Lead C2C channel marketing plan, activation and implementation, including offline customer events and live streaming events
- Work with China team to development marketing and sales materials that support the C2C channel
You are skilled at meeting new people and making things happen. You figure out how to get things done and have experience integrating the needs of multiple functional areas into a cohesive strategy. You are proactive, highly organized, self-driven and a team player. You#39;re looking for a job that let#39;s you help define how a new channel operates within a growing company. You like to solve problems and you want to work as an integral part of a team that makes great things happen.
CAPABILITIES + SKILLS REQUIRED
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- At least 2 years experience in the C2C channel between US and China
- Capable of live-streaming events to multiple participants
- Experience organizing and hosting events to support sales and marketing
- Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking
- Critical thinker who can integrate information from multiple sources to create a plan
- Extremely curious with a strong desire to understand all aspects of the business you drive
- Possess a solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- The ability to take direction, work independently, and carry out responsibilities accurately and efficiently
- Knowledgeable in the coordination needed between Operations, Finance and Sales for successful business management
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: 25-30hrs /week contract position
MANAGER: Business Director- International
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.