Join Our Community of Food People!
- Responsible for moving products from receiving and organizing stock onto the shelves on the sales floor to create a pleasant and safe shopping environment.
- Provide customer service as required by customer demands.
- Operate reach truck and pallet jack in a safe manner.
- Maintain established inventory levels on store shelves by moving stock in receiving and delivering items to the sales floor.
- Assist truck drivers making deliveries to the store including checking in and counting merchandise received and directing the merchandise to the proper location.
- Ensure products are easily accessible, visually appealing, and constantly available.
- Separate merchandise for products that are received and need in-store labeling. Follow proper procedures for weighing when required, and properly labeling this stock before it is put out on the sales floor.
- May participate in periodic inventory audits.
- Perform operations and safety checks, including battery, brakes, lift controls, and fire extinguisher.
- Records all product, equipment and warehouse damage.
- Maintain the cleanliness of aisles by removing any debris from shelves.
- Adhere to and fully support all policies, processes, and procedures of the Company.
- Ensure that the facility is well mintained and is a safe environment for staff and customers by following safety policies and practices at all time.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Related Experience: Six months prior stocking experience. Warehouse and or retail experience preferred. Material Equipment certification a plus.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must possess the desire and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service and the adaptability and willingness to assist other employees in order to get the job done and provide each customer with fast, easy, efficient, and professional service. Must demonstrate good, solid common sense and the ability to think logically and possess a basic mathematical aptitude. Must be motivated and self-driven with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently or within a team. Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule that is primarily on nights but may include early mornings, holidays and/or weekends. Must possess and exhibit competency and proficiency with computer applications and Microsoft programs.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***